The Sustainability Program is now accepting submissions for the 2016 Balboa Park Sustainability Awards. These awards will recognize and honor Balboa Park institutions that have completed innovative sustainability projects in the past year. Learn more.
Download and complete the application, then submit with a photo no later than Friday, September 16 at 5 p.m. via email to email@example.com.
- Applicant must be a member institution of the Balboa Park Cultural Partnership.
- The project must have been initiated, active or completed within the last year. (October 2015-September 2016)
- An institution may submit for more than one project, however a separate application must be completed for each project.
- No one institution can win an award for two consecutive years.
- Award finalists in previous years may be winners or finalists in 2016.
- 2014 award winners may be winners or finalists in 2016.
- 2015 award winners will only qualify as finalists in 2016 (not eligible to be award winners).
- If a previously submitted project is submitted again in 2016, there must be a clear demonstration of improvement or progression of the project goals and outcomes.
- All applications must be submitted by the Friday, September 16 at 5 p.m. deadline.
- Application process opens on Monday, August 8, 2016
- Application deadline is Friday, September 16, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
- Award winners will be announced on October 17, at the Sustainability Partners’ Breakfast. Registration to the Sustainability Partners Breakfast is currently open.