Become a Supporter
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support that makes our work possible:
- Our Members support us financially through payment of annual membership dues.
The Partnership’s members also provide valuable in-kind support by sharing office space and equipment, helping with meeting arrangements, investing staff time, and much more.
- Anonymous Donor
- The Bob and Mary Smith Family
- The County of San Diego
- City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture
- The Downing Family Foundation
- The James Irvine Foundation
- Kenneth T. and Eileen L. Norris Foundation
- The Legler Benbough Foundation
- Noah Homes
- The Parker Foundation
- San Diego Gas & Electric
Your Support Makes a Difference
Gifts from friends like you make it possible for Balboa Park organizations to work together to produce innovation and excellence. Together we achieve what no single organization could achieve alone.
Financial support of our mission is critical to these efforts. We invite you to demonstrate your commitment to Park-wide collaboration through a charitable, tax-deductible gift. Please contact us at 619-232-7502 to make a donation in the following ways:
We adhere to the Donor Bill of Rights.
Balboa Park Cultural Partnership is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization (EIN 20-0857447). Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.