If your business is looking for ways to reduce its energy use, a smart approach begins with a comprehensive energy analysis. Such an audit typically costs $0.10 to $0.15 per square foot when performed by top-tier engineering talent, but SDG&E is offering no-cost audits for eligible businesses through its Comprehensive Audit Program.
What You Get
An energy audit will be performed by top-tier engineering talent at no cost to your business. You’ll receive a report delivering findings in one concise summary that is easy to understand and act upon. You will clearly see how and where your energy is being consumed, a detailed analysis of all demand reduction and energy savings opportunities, and next steps to move forward on identified projects.
Most importantly, the report will connect the recommendations made with the right SDG&E offerings such as demand response rates or programs to reduce your operating costs. An SDG&E Account Executive or engineer will review the report with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Have monthly on-peak demand of 100 kilowatts (kW) or greater for three consecutive months
- Are billed on a commercial, industrial, or agricultural Time-of-Use rate with SDG&E
- Have occupied the premise for a minimum of 6 months
There are three ways you can participate:
- Contact your Account Executive to schedule your audit
- Call 1-800-644-6133 and schedule your audit
- Complete an online request form and e-mail the completed form to CAP@semprautilities.com