The Balboa Park Cultural Partnership is grateful for its new partnership with a San Diego natural foods grocer! Thanks to the generous donation from Jimbo’s…Naturally! (Horton Plaza location) we are able to offer yummy and organic food items for some upcoming events, as well as gift card donations for raffles. Some of the events supported by this partnership include:
- October 1 + 2 | San Diego Maker Faire – Organic Produce
- October 17 | Green Team Boot Camp – Lunch
- November 3 | Project Management Workshop – Bakery Items (muffins, scones)
- December 14 | One Park – One Team Hot Cocoa Mixer – Cookies
- October – December | Sustainability Studio in Spanish Village – Complete a survey at the studio and you are entered to win a $25 giftcard to Jimbo’s…Naturally!
We are excited to have sustainable snacks to support our important programs. Thank you Jimbo’s…Naturally!